Periodic Paralysis Network, Inc. (PPNI)
Periodic Paralysis Network became incorporated in Washington State October 01, 2014. The funds used to incorporate came from book sales and private party donations. Periodic Paralysis Network, Inc. (PPNI) is a privately owned S-Corporation recognized by the IRS. John D. Hunter and Susan Q. Knittle-Hunter serve in dual capacities as board members and majority share holders.
All materials presented on the Periodic Paralysis Network, Inc. (PPNI) are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of any materials without expressed written permission of PPNI is strictly prohibited.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of PPNI may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate PPNI's sponsorship or affiliation with any product or service, without PPNI's prior express written permission.
The inclusion of "links" here provide convenient direct access to other Internet sites but PPNI does not endorse, approve, certify or make warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on other Internet sites. PPNI will make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information but PPNI makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
PPNI, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering information and material here shall be held liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
PPNI makes every effort to discourage discussions about pharmaceutical drug treatments for Periodic Paralysis.
The ordinary copy, paste and download features have been disabled to protect PPNI property rights. Users agree to be courteous at all times and respect the privacy and human rights of other user and not share any confidential information with anyone. PPNI reserves the right to discontinue access and service to any user without notice for any violation of standard internet protocols. The PPNI website is continuously monitored by WP and other security features.
The purchase of an Ebook grants the user online access for reading purposes only.
For additional information or comments please Contact PPNI.
John D. Hunter | Susan Q. Knittle-Hunter
WordPress itself is a very secure platform.
WP Security also uses an unprecedented security points grading system to measure how well the site is protected based on the security features activated. These security features protect both users and owner of the PPNI website. Use of the PPNI Website constitutes the acknowledgement of users about the inherent risks associated with any online internet activities. PPNI makes every reasonable effort to keep the website secure and any user information safe and secure.
Working on these links. Check back soon.
- How I Manage Periodic Paralysis? WALKING A TIGHTROPE
- The Need For Oxygen In Periodic Paralysis
- What is Periodic Paralysis? PERIODIC PARALYSIS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
- What Are The Periodic Paralysis Triggers? AVOID AT ALL COST
- How Do I Discover My Triggers? IF YOU DID NOT WRITE IT DOWN, IT DID NOT HAPPEN
- How Do I Get a Diagnosis: HIT THEM BETWEEN THE EYES WITH THE FACTS!
- How Bad Will I Get? I DO WHAT I CAN, WHEN I CAN, IF I CAN
- Periodic Paralysis and Your Doctors: THE LOOK AND THE SHRUG
- Periodic Paralysis and the EMT’S: NO IV OR TOURNEQUET PLEASE
- Periodic Paralysis and the ER: BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID
- Periodic Paralysis and the Family: IT’S JUST THAT SIMPLE
- Periodic Paralysis and Your Friends: WHAT FRIENDS?
- Period Paralysis and Caregivers: GIVE ME A BREAK
- Periodic Paralysis and Your Community: EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE
- Periodic Paralysis and Genetics “THE RED BADGE OF COURAGE”
- Periodic Paralysis and Traveling: A PLEASANT SURPRISE
- Finding a Doctor Who Cares: NOT AN EASY TASK BUT POSSIBLE
- Medical Toolkit: MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- Diet and Nutrition: Management of Periodic Paralysis
- ‘Acid-base pHysiology’ ACID BASE PHYSIOLOGY
- Clinical Review: METABOLIC ACIDOSIS
- Press Releases: NEWS ARTICLES
- Describe – Diagnose – Manage Periodic Paralysis
Under Construction but take a look anyway.
PPNI Website Search Engine